Before understanding home remedies for female sterility, let us first focus on understanding what exactly female sterility is? Female sterility or Female Infertility is the condition of a woman wherein she can’t get pregnant for at least a year of her regular sexual intercourse. This has become a common problem nowadays. Female sterility needs treatment when a couple wants to have a child of their own. There are several reasons for this situation:
- Declining age of a woman.
- Frequent miscarriages
- Improper diet plan
- Modern lifestyle
It is very important to find the cause of this problem, to begin with, the right treatment.
Table of Contents
When Should a Woman Consult a Doctor?
In the initial phase of a couple’s married life, most of the couples decide not to have a child. The reasons can be many
- Financial instability,
- Mentally the couple is not prepared to have a child,
- Couple wants to enjoy their freedom, and much more.
Under these conditions, no treatment is required but if a couple is willing to have a child, and then some common signals indicate that the treatment is a necessity:
- The first and the most important sign of infertility is the changing menstrual cycle. This changing behavior of your periods shouldn’t be ignored at any cost. Although there can be other reasons for changing menstrual cycle like hormonal change, or any other. But is advised to consult gynecologists and go for a fertility test.
- Declining age is another reason for infertility. Most women conceive before they reach the age of 35. After this age, it becomes quite difficult to carry a baby.
- In the case of frequent miscarriages also, a woman should consult a doctor for infertility test.
If you are one of those who is facing this problem, it is advised to go for home remedial solutions rather than visiting doctors. You can go to gynecologists for a fertility check, but for the treatment, you may opt to choose home remedies. It is one of the best and painless techniques. It saves your money as well.
7 Best Home Remedies for Female Sterility
1. Balanced Diet Plan: – Your diet plan helps to improve the fertility rate. A well-balanced and healthy diet boosts your immune system and helps you to conceive easily. Create a diet plan and include foods that are the rich source of protein like peas, beans, lentils, spinach, etc. You must eat food that is rich in carbohydrates content like brown rice. Eat eggs, fresh fruits, and vegetables. Avoid eating spicy food that can cause heartburn. You can check balanced diet chart over the Internet.
2. Yoga: – Yoga is one of the best and the cost-effective treatments for the women looking for sterility solutions. Yoga keeps your weight under control, reduces stress and tensions, and relaxes your body. All of these symptoms invite infertility and Yoga reduce them. You may check different yoga postures that you should exercise on a daily basis or join some professional classes to practice yoga at their center.
3. It clears the blockages that restrict blood to flow across the uterus. Pomegranate strengthens uterine lining. It also helps in growth of the fetus. It is considered as one of the best home remedies that regulate blood flow, increases uterus lining, and improves the rate of growth of your fetus.
4. Dates taste good. The woman who finds it difficult to conceive should take dates. They are full of nutrients responsible for enhancing your ability to carry a baby.
5. This is one of the effective home remedies for treating infertility. It needs patience and time. It may take 2-months to show improvement in your fertility rate. Take a glass full of buttermilk and drink it with eggplant. This should be repeated for at least 2-months’ time.
6. Try Massaging Therapy: – Some of the women has found massaging therapy as the valuable therapy for improving the results of their fertility rate. Massage therapy has shown positive results by regularizing menstrual cycle.
7. Ashwagandha Powder: – This powder has helped many women who were earlier facing difficulties with conceiving. Ashwagandha is a natural herb that helps in balancing hormonal changes and reduces stress. This powder stabilizes uterus and gives it the strength to conceive. You can drink the mixture of 1tbsp of this power with water for at least two times in a day to get the best results.
Above are seven best home remedies for female sterility. All of these solutions are easily available at home or can be easily brought from the grocery store. Parenthood is a very beautiful phase in a couples’ life. If a woman is infertile, the couple has right to go for every treatment that can complete their family. If a couple isn’t for undergoing medical treatment due to any reason, then these home solutions can be tried to get the assured results.