When it comes to pregnancy tests, everyone looks for a way using which they can get accurate results. And with the number of gestation tests out in the market, one cannot believe any of them even if best companies manufacture them. This is because you cannot take the risk while checking pregnancy as one mistake can lead you to become an unwanted mother. That is why it is recommended that one should rather opt for homemade pregnancy tests than medicinal pregnancy tests. One of the best homemade pregnancy tests is the test done using toothpaste. Though this test is not done by a lot of people, still it is considered as one of the best ways to find out whether you are pregnant or not. So, for a novice, this is how the test can be done.
Homemade Pregnancy Test Using Toothpaste
- First of all, you need to make sure that you take some white colored toothpaste that is usually available all around the world.
- After you have brought white colored toothpaste, then you need to collect your first urine in a container. By first urine, we mean the first urine of the day.
- Then you need to add your urine to the toothpaste, the quantity of the urine should be around one tablespoon.
- Now for the result, you need to see if the mixture instantly turns a bluish color, then it is a sign that you will be soon becoming a mother and if froth is made, it is also a sign that you are pregnant. And in case nothing happens, then it shows that you are not pregnant.
This was the way using which one can get to know whether she is pregnant or not with the help of toothpaste. But there would be a lot of people who might be having a question that whether this test shows accurate results or not, so let’s move on to see whether it is correct or not.
We know that even the medical pregnancy tests are not accurate most of the times. Similarly, this test too can be having some problems, and it can be due to below-mentioned reasons.
- The exact quantity of the urine that should be added and the toothpaste that should be used is still not known to anyone, so if somehow the results are not accurate, the quantity of urine or toothpaste in the mixture may be less or more.
- It has been seen that people can’t determine whether the results show light bluish color, blue or some other shade of blue, and to see the actual results, people need to try the same twice or thrice.
- Another point is that there isn’t any certain time limit after which you will get the test results, you may get the results in mere 5 minutes, and it may take more than an hour to appear, due to which people might think that the results are not accurate.
So this was how one could test her pregnancy by using toothpaste, and nothing is perfect in this world hence this test also has some problems.